There are 8 things every business builder should remember when starting a new business:
1. What is my purpose for starting my business? Does it solve an existing problem in the Market Place? Will it add or bring value to my constituents? Is it for personal use or will it serve a broader base of constituents?
2. Do I have a clear vision for my business? Did I get all the facts or data concerning the start-up of my business? Do I understand the timing of my business? Have I considered how long will it take to get off ground floor? What people will I need in the beginning at start up to stabilize my business in it’s infancy?
3. What form will my business take? Sole proprietor? LLC? Corporation? Combination of Partnerships?
4. How much will my business cost me? Financially? Emotionally? Relational? Spiritually? Other factors that affect price?
5. What are my weaknesses? Who can I trust to know what could hinder my success? Who can I share my past failures?
6. What are my strengths? Who can I share the glory and success with and not be in competition? What will I need to stay level-headed?e
7. How much time will I spend in personal prayer and devotion to God? When is doing too much business, Too Much? Will I recognize myself turning my business into an idol? What is my balance between what I do and Who I Am?
8. How much will I give away from my business? Do I understand the principle and purpose behind giving? Will I Tithe from my businesses increase? What does my financial team look like? Who do I trust to manage large sums of money?
If you would like to know more about our Mentoring and Coaching Program, please fill out information below and we will be in contact with you shortly. Blessing![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]